1. An efficient single rotor vacuum pump with oil-impregnated vanes is capable of a high flowrate and durability.
2. Pump runs practically with minimum noise.
3. The suction bottle provides an automatic overflow cut off system. Preventing liquid from flowing back into the pump.
4. The unit has an ideal volume of suction capacity, Vacuum pressure can be controlled optionally from 0.02 to 0.09 Mpa(150~680mmHg).
5. Due to the reasonable arrangement and appropriate height, it allows the operator to observe and examine from all directions.
6. The unit is simple to operate and easy to move with 4 wheels.
7. It is ideal for most hospital applications.