1. Ultra-thin cutting edge, sharp incision
2. Perfect anastomosis of crocodile teeth, reduce risk of biopsy tear
3. Good bending performance of pliers head
4. Level wound and less bleeding after biopsy cutting
5. Puncture-proof PTFE insulation
6. Excellent cutting characteristics
The biopsy forceps are designed to work with endoscopes to get exam tissue quickly and precisely. Instead of a man’s finger, the medical tool can be replaced for delicate work. There is a comprehensive line of disposable biopsy forceps with different diameters available for various situations. Furthermore, these models come with different cup shapes that are engineered for precision closure to provide optimal tissue samples. Their fenestrated cups with swinging jaw mechanisms facilitate the positioning of the forceps cups at biopsy sites and allow for tangential approaches.