Electric Stair climbing wheelchair (ST-G7) is very maneuverable. It needs only one operator to transport inconvenient/disabled individuals up and down by stairs. It is widely used in families that have a member with disabilities and public organizations for emergency evacuation.
AO TECH researched and developed ST-G7 stair chair for easy passing through narrow stairs, security checks and doors of the stairway, subway, and airplane. Owing to lithium battery and motor, it doesn’t cost much physical effort of the operator. To fully meet your requirements we offer further individual accessories and custom-made service.
- Safe and effectively transports patients up and downstairs and across the level ground as a wheelchair.
- All metal frame construction allows you to carry the bariatric patient. Maximum load capacity 180kg.
- The automatic safety braking system integrated. Instantaneous brake to ensure safety.
- A removable lithium-ion battery.
- There are teeth on both sides of the track for enhancing friction.
- Extending footrest and lower track angle increase the patient’s sense of security.
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures the chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- Three-position lifting bar/grade and handles reduce the strain.
- Battery and motor are waterproof, the built-in real-time indicator displays remaining power.
- Durable powder-coated finish eliminates oxidation and facilitates easy cleaned.
- Smooth 100*32mm front swivel wheels and extra-tall 150*32mm rear wheels with brakes.
- 2.5cm track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over the carpet and rough surfaces
- Extendable head and foot end lift handles support proper ergonomic lifting technique
- Quickly and easily you can fold and store it in the car boot and for transportation
Electric Stair climbing wheelchair (ST-G7) Detail Operation Demonstration:
An ideal family household Electric stair chair:
Hospital Use Stair Climbing Stair Chair Stretcher
Highly Mobility Motorized Stair Climbing Wheelchair used outdoors