The AOMED SD07 Carbon Fiber Spine Board is made of durable high density polyethylene (HDPE); the brand new PE material, bought from CNPC (Petro China) supplies high quality support; two carbon fiber tubes inside make the spine board much lighter than any other spine boards; SD07 carbon fiber spine board is more durable, 100% x-ray translucent, CT and MRI compatibility. Much space between the handholds and the ground, emergency staff is easy to grip. The flat board surface does not intensify the cervical spinal injuries or obstruct CPR efforts; the subtle texture surface also can prevent slippage, and it is waterproof and easy to sterilize and clean.
14 large handhold holes design, easy gripping, supplies more lifting space to keep the spinal board balance;
12 pins design for safety belt fast strapping needs.
One small hole on the head of the carbon fiber spine board is designed for head immobilizer fixing.
The load capacity is 400kg, about 880lbs; the net weight of this model is 4.6kg, about 10lbs.
Normally three safety belts with plastic buckles come with this spine board. Metal hook safety belts with plastic buckles and head immobilizer and Adult extrication collar and Adult Kendrick Extrication Device are optional. Customized logo is free.
- Fast immobilization device for spinal injury
- Made of durable HDPE with carbon fiber (high density polyethylene)
- Nonslip handhold holes
- 14 handhold holes
- 12 pins for safety belt strapping
- Built-in runners
- One hole for head immobilizer fixed
- Free three safety belts
- Waterproof for water rescue
- Delicate texture surface to avoid slippage
- X-ray, CT and MRI available
- Easy to sterilize and clean
- Fits basket stretcher
- Different color is available, MOQ:200pcs
- Customize logo FREE, MOQ:200pcs
- Fast safety belt with metal hook--optional
- Warranty time:2 years