Pediatric Plastic Backboard SD-06
The AOMED SD06 Short Pediatric Plastic Backboard, made of durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), is durable, light and 100% x-ray translucent, CT and MRI compatibility. Child spine boards are mainly used in kindergarten and primary school while a child in need of emergency rescue. Also when in first aid exercise in school, the pediatric plastic backboard is widely used, it is very popular.
The flat board surface does not intensify the cervical spinal injuries or obstruct CPR efforts; the subtly textured surface also can prevent slippage, and it is easy to sterilize and clean. SD06 Children plastic backboard is specially designed for children rescue while their spinal or backbones injury.
Normally three safety belts with plastic buckles come with this spine board. Metal hook safety belts with plastic buckles and head immobilizers, cervical extrication collar, and Pediatric KED are optional. The customized logo is free.
- Fast immobilization device for spinal injury
- Made of durable HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Anti-skidding handhold holes
- 14 handhold holes
- 8 pins for safety belt strapping
- Built-in runners
- One hole for head immobilizer fixed
- Free three safety belts
- Waterproof for water rescue
- Delicate texture surface to avoid slippage
- X-ray, CT and MRI available
- Easy to sterilize and clean
- Fits basket stretcher
- Different color is available, MOQ:200pcs
- Customize logo FREE, MOQ:200pcs
- Fast safety belt with a metal hook--optional
- Warranty time:2 years